Thursday, September 22, 2011

European Fanta!

Ok, so I'm not just a little obsessed with this awesome beverage. Could it be nectar from
above? Has it really surpassed my coffee passion? Oh my stars! I daydream often about
the luxury that I experienced in Europe. Trust me, I love my coffee just as much as ever~
but FANTA! ... I've only tried lemon and orange, but would dearly love to try the other
flavors below!

So a cousin of mine linked me to an Amazon.com source where you can get it imported.
They only have it in stock at certain times, so I sign up to be notified when they have it.
I haven't buckled down and gotten any...YET. But let me just show you some of the options.
Fanta Fruit Twist:
Imported from Britain.


Shokata (Elderberry lemon):
Fanta Shokata (Elderberry-Lemon) Soda, 0.5L
Imported from Europe.
Cherry:
Fanta Cherry Soda 2L
Product of Serbia.
Exotic:
Fanta Exotic 2L
Product of Macedonia.
Mandarin:
Fanta Mandarin Soda, 2L
Imported from Europe.
Cream Soda:
Imported from Canada.
Lemon:
Fanta Lemon 1L
Product of Serbia.
Orange (ADORE!!!):
Fanta Orange Soda, 0.5L
Imported from Europe.
It's nothing like what you can get in the USA; so if you ever get the chance to travel, or you just want
to try something novel, I highly encourage you to sample this amazing beverage! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment