Friday, September 30, 2011

THE RESUME A MOTHER SHOULD HAVE

I realize that I am NOT a mother...I am, however, the oldest child in my family. I've also
paid really close attention to the roles that mothers play in the lives of their families. As
my own mother is on a vacation for a few weeks visiting her parents, I have thought even
more in depth about the important position of wife and mother. Whoever thinks mothers
hardly do anything is confused or uninformed! I have gained a deeper appreciation and
respect for mothers in general, and especially for the lady friends that God has allowed me
to be with. I am also appreciative for the experience that He is giving me in being able to assist
in this type of role, whether it be at home, with friends, or at church.

Read on to see what kind of a resume I think mothers should be allowed to
have (give or take whatever does or doesn't apply).

THE RESUME A MOTHER SHOULD HAVE

~Counsellor
~Psychologist
~Housecleaning
~Waitress/Cooking Manager
~Taxi Service
~U.S. Postal Delivery Woman
~Peacemaker
~Day Care Director
~Pharmacist
~Nurse
~Accountant
~Financial Aid Consultant

THANK YOU MOTHERS! What would we do without you?

No comments:

Post a Comment