Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Scents and Colors

Spring is in the air! Ooooh, can't wait. Here are some fragrances and colors that put me in mind
of Spring:

I have the knock-off of this one:

I found this bottle on Amazon.com. The notes include: fresh rose, ginger, marigold, violet, oakmoss and
musk. Like I said, I have the imitation. It's a light floral that's perfect for a breezy spring evening.


I was sent a sample of the above perfume with a gift that I had ordered for a friend. You can find this
on Amazon.com or fragrancenet.com. It is a floral that starts out fresh and crisp, then mellows into
what I would describe as beautiful mystery. It's recommended for day wear, but I think it would be lovely
to wear out in the evening, as well.


For some reason this classic scent, introduced in 1974, is recommended for evening wear. I've generally
thought of it as a day scent, myself. Either way, I love this fragrance! It has powdery florals mixed with
woods and musk. It's very sweet, soft, fresh, and clean. You can also get this from the sources sited above.
Mine came from Wal-Mart.:)

This fragrance hails from Bath and Body Works. It's a romantic scent that includes garden lavender,
roses, violets, and musk. The picture above is the one that I own. This particular packaging has been
discontinued. The fragrance, however, continues to grace the shelves in an all new bottle and box.



 Rare Pearls is an Avon fragrance. This Eau De Parfum sports elegance in its every note which includes:
 rosewood, plum, honey, pepper, magnolia, musk, sandalwood, and patchouli. I have to say that the most
prominent note is magnolia.

What colors put me in mind of spring? Airy whites, lavenders, baby pinks, powder blues, mauve, aqua,
and dove gray. All I need now is a long, flowy taupe skirt, white chiffon blouse, and a long scarf for my
hair. Set me walking in a soft breeze and I've got it made!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love all of the descriptions of fragrance,and the beautiful colors that springtime brings to mind! :-)

    ReplyDelete