Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chewy, Chewy, Gummy, Gummy!

Wow, am I ever in the mood for chewy and gummy food! For some reason it brings me great
happiness just to be able to experience the textured chew, sweetness, saltiness, and sour by turn.

My mum and I were at the grocery store tonight. I had the option of buying yet another beauty
product, or buying some snacks in the checkout. Well...the snacks won. I bought a long stick
of  beef jerky,


gummy lifesavers,





 and sour patch kids.



I could also go for some Black Forest Gummy Bears. :) My cousin brought some over last week.

They were delish!

What kind of snack are you craving today?

2 comments:

  1. I want to eat 6 entire pounds of gummy bears. Followed immediately by Trolli Bright Crawlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!OH! I want some Trolli Bright Crawlers too! :D

    ReplyDelete