Sunday, May 1, 2011

When was the last time you blew a bubble?

Wasn't blowing a bubble with gum one of the most wonderful things you could do as a child?
Or rather, rate on the top 20...give or take. Anyway, I remember when I was little, my mum
taught me how to blow a bubble with watermelon bubble gum. It was wonderful! Such a fresh,
sweet flavor; not to mention that finally succeeding with the actual bubble was sweet, too.
Recently I impulsively bought a pack of strawberry bubble gum, and went to town. I've even
dared to share a couple of pieces with a girlfriend who was just as delighted as I.

Some of the best flavors, I think, include regular bubble gum flavor, cotton candy, grape, strawberry,
and watermelon. So, what are you waiting for? Give yourself permission to indulge a little, and dip into
that happy thought. Whether you've chewed a piece recently or haven't for years, I recommend it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I prefer just plain regular. :)
    I could go for some sour gum right now though... :)

    ReplyDelete