Saturday, August 6, 2011

Girls' Night

A bunch of young ladies came over last night. We made p'zones and chocolate dunkers (without the
sauce to dunk them in, but that's all I know to call them). I felt rather out of place for awhile. Elizabeth
said that I looked skeptical. I have to agree with her, as that is exactly how I felt.



We had a lovely picnic outside, followed by a game and testimonies. Rachel gave a very detailed testimony that had me on the verge of tears. I had no idea just how much she's gone through, so it was very eye-opening to me. After hers the girls wanted to know about me, so I gave a very brief summary of a testimony. After that we went around the table, and the girls gave me an idea of what they enjoy doing, and where they are in their lives. I came away blessed. At the end of the evening one of the girls impulsively gave me a hug. This touched my heart. Praise the Lord for his hand in this evening! I'm so glad I could be a part of it.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very special time,Shaina. I enjoy hearing about it :-)

    ReplyDelete